What We Believe
- We believe in you
- We believe you have amazing talents
- We believe you have big dreams
- We believe you can accomplish Your Dream on Your Terms
- We believe you love helping your clients
- We believe you want to make the world a more beautiful place
- We believe you want to live a full life
- We believe you want a six figure income to support your lifestyle
- We believe you want to live your days with passion
- We believe you want to feel fulfilled at the end of each day
- We know we can help you make that happen
- Come be a part of an growing movement to empower women and live a happy, wealthy, amazing life
Kirsten comes to Six Figure Business Coaching with over 35 years of sales experience. Her career in sales started like so many young women at the ripe old age of 12 with the famous Girl Scout cookies. She spent a few years in telecommunication sales but spent most of her career in real estate. She started off as a Realtor and later made the move to the mortgage side of the business. After six years of originating she opened her own mortgage company, Creative Mortgage. She then went on to start River Title and Escrow, a real estate closing company. She is also a real estate investor in both commercial and residential properties.
Kirsten loves helping people and often found herself coaching or mentoring other sales and business professionals. This is how her relationship with Jeanne began. After working with Jeanne on her business plan she found that she really enjoyed learning about marketing. The two became great friends and decided to pool their talent and Six Figure Business Coaching was born. Kirsten has always loved to travel and owning a business that allows her to live anywhere in the world was an added plus.
Jeanne comes to Six Figure Business Coaching with over 20 years experience in the marketing world. She is Owner/Director of Markbeech Marketing, a virtual marketing department for businesses who want outsource their marketing. Her team assists businesses in consistently and effectively building relationships with their prospects, customers, clients and referral sources.
Jeanne started her career working at national advertising agency, BJK&E. She left the agency and worked for 10 years in national advertising sales for MTV, VH-1, Nickelodeon & Nick at Nite in Chicago. She then moved across the pond and worked as a professional graphic designer and marketer for a publishing company in London.