Are you taking advantage of the Giver’s Gain® philosophy?
“Givers Gain® is a philosophy based on the law of reciprocity. In the context of networking groups, people who adopt this philosophy dedicate themselves to giving business to their fellow networkers rather than making their foremost concern getting business for themselves. In doing so, other people naturally become eager to repay their kindness by sending them business in return.” ~Dr. Ivan Misner
Showcase Your Referral Partners
If it is also a philosophy you also believe in, here is one way you can showcase your business referral partners and practice Giver’s Gain®:
- On video, interview a few referral partners, who are in the same industry (or who have a similar audience) on video. Ask each of them a different question about their business (ie: what makes them unique, tips for homeowners, etc.)
- Upload the video to Facebook
- Tag them or their business page in the post and/or put a link to their website
- Share the url with them. Tell them to feel free to share it on their page
- Feature the video in your newsletter
Why? Giver’s Gain® is about building relationships and giving to others. By promoting your referral partners, you are:
- educating your clients – giving them valuable information so they can make informed decisions
- giving your referral partners great exposure
- giving yourself some good exposure
- showing that you care about other people – it’s not all about you
- giving yourself some momentum on Facebook
We hope you found this information useful when thinking about how you can easily exemplify Giver’s Gain®.